Membership Rates 2021
|Category||Annual Fee||Insurance||England Golf||Total|
|Full (age 35+)||£650||£7||£21||£538|
|Senior (age 65+)||£600||£7||£21||£498|
|Couples Membership||10% discount||£7 PP||£21 PP||N/A|
|2nd Club Membership*||£250 *must be a full member at another club full terms below||£7||N/A||£257|
|Junior (under 12)||£75 (Includes 5x free group lessons)||N/A||N/A||£75|
|Junior (12-14)||£95 (Includes 5x free group lessons)||£5||N/A||£100|
*Full T&Cs for 2nd Club Membership
1. To be eligible for second club membership, you must have full 5 or 7-day playing membership of another golf club, which is equal to or exceeds a full membership at Beauport Park.
2. We reserve the right to ask for full membership payment if you are no longer a member of another golf club.
3. For handicapping purposes, Beauport Park Golf Club cannot be treated as your Home club.
4. Second Club members have similar playing rights to Full members, with the exception of the following:
• Second Club members may play in the majority of club competitions, with the exception of the club championship and any 36-hole competitions.
• You cannot represent Beauport Park in club matches in the same season that they have represented another club.
Get in Touch
Please get in touch using our contact form & email or by phone.
Telephone Number: 01424 854245